TakkTile Kit for the gripper of the Hubo robot provides cost-effective, sensitive and robust sense of touch.
Please contacts us here for prices and availability.
5x Finger boards (4 plus 1 spare)
1x Palm board
1x Communication board
- The sensor shape was designed to match the shape of the fingertip.
- Attachment to the fingerpads by using double sided tape or glue (current version).
- Dedicated fingertips featuring embedded sensors can be ordered.
- The wire is mounted on the back of the finger and connects into the communication board.
- The communication board is a custom I2C bridge between the sensors and USB. Sampling speed 100Hz.
- Arduino can be used to provide the I2C to USB interface. Sampling speed 20Hz.
Software and Interface
- The default operating system for communication board is Ubuntu.
- Arduino interface can be used with Ubuntu, Windows and Mac OS
- ROS package is provided
Contact us: here