TakkTile Kit for Robotiq Adaptive Gripper provides cost-effective, sensitive and robust tactile sensing.
3x Finger boards
1x Communication board
- Palm sensing board is an option and can be included at additional cost.
- The sensor shape was designed to match the shape of the fingertip.
- Attachment to the fingerpads by using double sided tape or glue (current version).
- Dedicated fingertips featuring embedded sensors can be ordered.
- The wire is mounted on the back of the finger and connects into the communication board.
- The palm board is mounted using dedicated screws
- Step-by-step tutorial is provided here
- The communication board is a custom I2C bridge between the sensors and USB. Sampling speed 100Hz.
- Arduino (not provided) can also function as I2C to USB interface. Sampling speed 20Hz.
- Ethernet interface could also be provided.
Software and Interface
- Communication board is supported for Ubuntu only.
- Arduino interface can be used with Ubuntu, Windows and Mac OS
- ROS package is provided
TakkTile sensor kit for Robotiq Adaptive Gripper - $1299
Ships within three weeks.
Contact us at moc.elitkkat|selas#moc.elitkkat|selas for more information
Contact us: here